Photo Arts

So working on my first jewelry piece. But until that is finished and because I'm a photo kid here's some photo art. First one is some cyanotypes I played with over the summer. They'll go on something this summer when I get my work area back.









These are my leave-behinds for a Portfolio Review we had in November. Since I primarily want to work with bands and music inspired photography I went with the concept of a CD box set. Brown box was bought at Barnes and Noble and the blue paper was bought at the bookstore. Purple envelope held a thank you note along with a business card. Thank you notes also bought at Barnes and Noble, I'm in the process of making my own line of cards.









2 comments:

  1. Barnes and Nobles has all kinds of cool things to use or gather inspiration from. I saw a really cool leather bound book there once. I want to try and recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting more of these boxes to see what I can do with them. An accordian book would be awesome, text and photos on both sides that way without having to deal with bookboard.

    ReplyDelete